I am not a crafty person by nature. I can't draw to save my life. I don't sew, although I really should learn. I am tired of looking for the the perfect (insert article of clothing here) and never finding it. I really can't cook, not that I am a bad cook. I just really haven't really tried. Since Pinterest came on the scene, I have discovered that I just might have a crafty side. I am by no means a natural, but there is a little raw talent there. I am really enjoying it.
Here is a door hanging that I made for my in-laws for Christmas. I was really impressed at how well it turned out for how relatively simple it was to make.
This is another one that I recently made my mom for Mother's Day. It has a green bow like the previous one as well.
I am seriously thinking about selling them on Etsy. I am just a little afraid that I will not follow through. I have a habit of having really great ideas, and then letting life get in the way. I need to just make time for these things! Maybe I will use my blog as a form of accountability. Sounds good, right. =)


No comments:
Post a Comment